Our annual conference for educators, artists, administrators, funders, and others looking for a rich exchange of arts ed ideas.
The next Regional Arts Ed Day will take place on February 17, 2020, in Cornell School District. We hope to see you there!
The day will feature artist, activist, and 1Hood Media co-founder and CEO Jasiri X as our headliner. Presenters from across the region will offer 17 different concurrent sessions in the morning and afternoon. Breakfast and lunch are included in the cost of registration. Act 48 credits will be offered to those who attend.
RAED will also include concurrent sessions led by artists and educators from across the region, including:
- Self care for arts educators
- Adaptive music education
- Career education
- Literacy and cultural responsiveness
- Family engagement
- Social-emotional learning
- Dance and visual arts
Thanks to generous support from the Grable Foundation, Arts Ed Collaborative is able to offer ticket prices on a sliding scale based on organization budget size and school district free/reduced-price meal (FRPM) rate. There are four tiers of ticket pricing:
- $60: organizations with budgets at and above $1 million and school districts with free/reduced-price meal (FRPM) rates below 20%
- $50: organizations with budgets from $750,000 – $999,999 and school districts with FRPM rates from 20% – 39%
- $40: organizations with budgets from $500,000 – $749,999 and school districts with FRPM rates from 40% – 59%
- $30: organizations with budgets less than $500,000 and school districts with FRPM rates at or greater than 60%
Individual educators who are paying for their own registration should choose what they’re able to pay. All tickets include breakfast and lunch. There are no discounts for group registration. For more information, please see our table of school district registration fees or get in touch with Arts Ed Collaborative staff.